Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Mexico Trip: Day 1


Quinta Real Guadalajara Pool
Originally uploaded by delgonzo.
We landed into Guadalajara, Jalisco in Mexico on Monday morning. If you ever fly into Guadalajara, I recommend the red eye from Chicago to Guadalajara: It allows you to sleep those 5 hours comfortably. The hotel we are staying at is one of the nicest hotels I have ever been fortunate enough to stay in as a guest. It´s called the Quinta Real Hotel (http://www.quintareal.com/) and it is near a busy part of the city. The picture I´ve attached with this blog is of their pool. You can see the type of architecture they have here and notice that their is also a lot of greenery (a very picturesque hotel...hopefully, one day I will be able to be a guest at their Hotel in Huatulco or Acapulco). This is one of the few 5-Stars hotels in the Guadalajara area and we somehow managed to afford the Presidential Suite!!! (I don´t ask questions) But so far, my Mexico Trip is going great! I´ve already had great, fresh food and my taste buds can´t wait till I eat some more authentic Mexican dishes again!

Comments:
gonzalo!

awesome to see you are resuscitating this blog from the dead!

that hotel seems incredible - be sure to make the most of it (as I bet you are / have).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?